About me? Well, for starters, my name is Irina and I recently had a baby, so I’m not quite as slim as the photo on the left makes me look. :) I’ve been working as Expressions Photography for almost 10 years now and have loved every minute of it.
I am married to an amazing man, a wonderful daddy and the most handsome firefighter you'll ever meet. Dave and I love to travel and actually met while both randomly traveling in Chengdu, China nine years ago. We fell in love, married and now have a little family of four. Grant is our 4-year-old superhero who loves preschool, working with Daddy in his workshop and Wonder Pets. Little Raegan joined us in August and has three adoring family members who think everything she does is the sweetest and the cutest thing in the world (like sleeping. or eating.)
I love photography. And I love being a Mom. So to me, working from home doing photography is pretty much the perfect job.
I love getting to know new people and making my clients happy. Feel free to send me an 101,109,97,105,108liame or message me on facebook and let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Talk to you soon!
- Portraits: Children Gallery
- Portraits: Engagement Gallery
- Portraits: Families Gallery
- Portraits: Seniors Gallery
- Pricing: Engagement Sessions
- Pricing: Event Pricing
- Pricing: Family & Children Sessions
- Pricing: Senior Portraits!
- Pricing: Wedding Pricing
- Wedding Gallery
- Wedding: Amanda + Justin Featured Wedding
- Wedding: Featured Wedding, Vince & Gloria’s Fall Wedding
- Wedding: Inn at Warner Hall Featured Wedding
- Wedding: Justine & Erick Featured Wedding
- Wedding: Norfolk Botanical Gardens Featured Wedding